Friday, March 26, 2010

Beginning my Blog on Interpersona./intercultural/Gender Communication

Interpersonal/Intercultural/Gender Communication

This is the beginning of a Blog that my students, from my many years of teaching, have asked me to write. My goal is to give instruction on the three above kinds of communication: Interpersonal, Intercultural, and Gender Communication. I am a Professor at Bellevue University in Bellevue, Nebraska and I teach at Iowa Western Community College in Council Bluffs, Iowa. My students range from college freshmen to graduate students. I also do Corporate Training and Seminars.


2 comments:

  1. I am very interested to read some of your comments. Your outlook on self-esteem is right on. It is, YOU, who can control self-esteem. I am a prime example of rising above alot of issues with family and being able to walk away with my self-esteem intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professor Hersh, I really look forward to learning from you in class as well as following your blog!

    ReplyDelete